25th August 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How to approach Sail, Bokaro, Jharkhand for internship in Mechanical stream? Will I have to appear in interview?

I am pursuing 2nd year of Polytechnic in Mechanical engineering from Bihar and want to do internship from Sail, Bokaro, Jharkhand. Please tell me how to approach for it? Will I have to appear in interview?

Related Questions:
  1. What benefits I will get at the time of interview if completed Internship from SAIL Bokaro? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. Procedure to get enrolled in SAIL for internship in Mechanical stream?
  4. Can Diploma holders in Mechanical stream join Bokaro Steel Plant for internship?
  5. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for training at Bokaro SAIL
  7. How may I apply for training in SAIL, Bokaro? I am pursuing diploma(In 4th semester) degree with mechanical stream from Punjab board of education
  8. What is the criteria to get summer training at SAIL, Bokaro?
  9. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to do training in Mechanical Engineering stream at SAIL, Bokaro?
  12. Previous 15 years solved question papers for OCT DSP and Bokaro SAIL for Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?
  14. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do vocational training in Bokaro plant of SAIL?
  16. Bokaro SAIL syllabus and solved question papers?
  17. Which one should I choose for one month internship in Mechanical stream among BARC, DRDO and SAIL? Effect of internship on my career?
  18. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
31st August 2017, 11:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach Sail, Bokaro, Jharkhand for internship in Mechanical stream? Will I have to appear in interview?

First of all you have to write an application mentioning about the area of your training to the HR department of Sail at (ADM Building , Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 8003702, ph - 06542 240 339). Then get a permission letter and send it with your resume through the training and placement cell of your college to the authorities of Sail. If they shows interest towards your resume then you have to visit them and follow their rules and regulations to get selected. The final selection will depend upon the performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?