23rd April 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Training in Tata Steel for BTech Mechanical student?

Sir, I am from Oriental College of Technology, studying BTech in Mechanical Engineering branch. I want to do training in Tata Steel company for 30 days. I haven't reference member and I am interested training. So tell me the procedure how to training in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure of training in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  4. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in Tata Steel after completion of BCA?
  6. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  7. Summer Internship for 45 days in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  9. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  12. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for BTech Mechanical 3rd year?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
13th June 2021, 09:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Training in Tata Steel for BTech Mechanical student?

The procedure for applying to this training is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over the phone to know your query at 9297953471

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.tatasteel.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?