14th September 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing Internship in Delhi NCR after MBBS completion?

I have completed my MBBS Degree. Now i want to work in Delhi NCR. So tell me the procedure to do internship in Delhi NCR?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. Institutes offering Internship in .NET for MCA student in Delhi or NCR?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  5. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) student in NCR and Delhi?
  6. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  7. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in CMC, Vellore after completion of MBBS degree?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/AFMC for MBBS Doctor?
  10. Reputed companies offering Internship to M.Tech student in NCR Delhi?
  11. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  12. Government job for Dentist in Delhi or NCR region?
  13. How to do summer internship in Delhi or NCR? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  14. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  15. Colleges offering B.Tech in food science in Gurgaon or Noida?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Marketing/IT Operations in Delhi NCR for PGDM 2nd semester student?
  17. List of Indian government approved colleges or institutes providing correspondence B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
16th September 2017, 11:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing Internship in Delhi NCR after MBBS completion?

First of all choose the organisation from where you want to do your training. Now after selection the company visit them and check out the vacancies available for internship.

Now you have to fill up the training application form of the company and after that the authorities itself will guide you to further to carry on with the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?