1st December 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing internship in Infosys? How to apply for it?

Hi this is Shashank kumar be 3 rd year cse branch,what is the procedure for doing internship in infosys.please instruct me nd give me all detail.nd how to applying procedure for internship.please give me aall details.my mail id is :[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for M.S.(Software Engineering) student?
  8. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. How to apply for internship in infosys
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  14. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  18. How can I apply for internship in Infosys? I have passed out MCA -- [Most Discussed]
2nd December 2014, 11:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing internship in Infosys? How to apply for it?

You must have a very good academic record and you have to pass the screening tests for getting in the internship in a company like Infosys. B.Tech students are definitely eligible for the internship and they must contact the HR department for the same.

HR manager of the company usually takes care of the internship program and you have to appear for a screening test before joining. You must get your Resume ready with a recommendation letter from your college/institute.

For contact details of HR Manager visit http://www.infosys.com/contact/
6th December 2014, 11:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are two ways in which Infosys recruits interns.
- First is through application
- Second is through on-campus recruitment

For the first option, you need to be a student from Tier-1 institutes of the country that includes only the top IITs, NIT, ISM and IT-BHU. If you are not from the Tier-1 institutes of the country, you cannot apply for internship. If you are from Tier-1 institue, you can apply through http://[email protected]

The second option is through campus recruitment. Infosys visits various colleges for recruitment. It offers internship to the CSE and IT students whom it had recruited during the on-campus recruitment drive. If you belong to such college and get placed in Infosys, you can opt for internship.
12th December 2014, 11:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi this is Shashank kumar be 3 rd year cse branch,what is the procedure for doing internship in infosys.please instruct me nd give me all detail.nd how to applying procedure for internship.please give me aall details.my mail id is :[email protected]
To apply for an internship in Infosys, you have to contact HR of the company by sending an email along with your resume informing that you are willing to do intern in that particular concern. After that company will send you a acknowledgement regarding the internship. After that you have to submit a No objection certificate from your college administration. Then you can apply for internship with two things

Resume or Curriculum Vitae stating your qualification and merits
Cover letter stating your interest in the summer training and about your previous project works (if any)

And you have to provide proof of fluency in English and two letter of recommendation. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by email to the industrial training Co-ordinator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?