4th March 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?

Hello Sir,
I want to know the procedure for
how to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur.
I'm a 6th semester student of B,Tech
Computer Science Engineering branch at NIT, Rourkela.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  7. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  8. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it?
  10. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  12. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  15. Procedure to register for 6 months Training in DRDO for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for DRDO training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  18. DRDO internship application procedure?
27th December 2017, 09:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?

To apply for internship in DRDO, Chandipur you have to get a No Objection Certificate from the training and placement cell of your college. Now you have to write a cover letter in which you have to request about the internship and mention the area of your training. Now attach all the above documents together and address it to the mentioned branch of the company. They will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility. If your resume gets selected then you will be allowed for the training.

Address: Chandipur, Odisha 756025
Web: https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?