5th February 2016, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll for internship at Bokaro Steel Power Plant?

Hello sir,

I am Aanchal Gupta from electrical and electronics engineering. I want to do summer internship in bokaro thermal steel power plant. So please help me knowing about the procedure.

13th March 2016, 11:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for internship at Bokaro Steel Power Plant?

There is no online provision of application for internship in Bokaro Steel Power Plant. Hence you need to opt for offline mode of application for internship at Bokaro Steel Plant. You can take help of the employees to apply through him/her. It is easy to get internship opportunity if you have referral of employees. Hence it is always recommended to apply via referral. Otherwise you need to approach the branch and get the application form. Fill it up correctly and apply as per the specified instructions from the concerned authority.
4th March 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for internship at Bokaro Steel Power Plant?

sir i have no domicile of bokaro and also there is no any connection with bokaro steel power plant employees. Will we apply for internship? if yes, then how sir? what is procedure for getting internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?