21st March 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get vocational training at NTPC

I am a student of B.E 2nd year. I want to do vocational training from NTPC. What is the procedure or how I can apply? Contact: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
  2. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  3. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  4. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  5. Admission procedure for Vocational Training in NTPC near Delhi for 2nd year Diploma in Electronics(MCEA) student?
  6. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. How to do vocational training in NTPC Kharagpur? What is the procedure and time requirement?
  8. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  9. What is the procedure to take up Vocational training in NTPC, BHEL, BEL? I am a B.Tech student
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to enroll for vocational training at BARC Mumbai?
  12. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC, Korba for EEE final year student?
  13. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  14. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  15. How to apply for Vocational training at NTPC Korba?
  16. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  17. What is the procedure followed to know if we are selected for summer training in NTPC?
  18. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2017, 03:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get vocational training at NTPC

In order to get internship at NTPC, you should complete your 2nd year at first. Then you can contact your college regarding the internship, so that they can talk with the authorities of NTPC and get the permission for internship on your behalf. If you get a reply then you have to visit them with a NOC from your college and follow their instructions carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?