24th August 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?

dear sir
i am student of eee 3rd year . i want to do winter vocational training in ntpc .i want full information and what type of requirement to do for vocational training in ntpc .

8th July 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?

dear sir
i am student of Mechanical engineering 3rd year . i want to do winter vocational
training in NTPC . so i want full information and what type of
requirement to do for vocational training in ntpc. i am very interested for this training in NTPC.
9th July 2015, 10:16 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

If you are aspiring to do training in NTPC, then the first of all you must have to fulfill teh criteria specified by NTPC.

** Any of your relative must be employed so that he/she will give reference for you.

** Secondly, you should have been issued application form from your college to do training in NTPC.

In Bihar there is following NTPC that provide winter vocational training:

** NTPC, Bard

** NTPC, Kahlgao

** NTPC,Gaya

You should make a report on your training. It will definitely helps you in your further career.
21st July 2015, 12:41 PM
pointer01

NTPC do not provide winter training to the engineering students.Only summer training is provided is provided by them. NTPC select few students from different branch in order to give summer vacation training to the students.If you are interested in doing training in NTPC then you must contact to your placement cell of your college and give your name there in order to doing summer training to NTPC.
7th May 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I am student of mechanical engineering (diploma)2nd year.i want to do summer traning of 6 weeks in ntpc. So i want full information and what fill requirement. I am very intrested summer traning in ntps. Me id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?