8th August 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do vocational training in NTPC Kharagpur? What is the procedure and time requirement?

Sir, i am Rajesh kumar from RPSIT Patna ,ECE Branch.
Sir i want to do vocational tranning in ntpc khg .how can apply and whats process and time.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  2. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  3. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  4. What is the procedure to take up Vocational training in NTPC, BHEL, BEL? I am a B.Tech student
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  7. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  9. How to apply for Vocational training at NTPC Korba?
  10. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  12. Applying for Vocational Training in IOCL or NTPC after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year? -- [New]
  13. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  14. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  15. Details of training in NTPC? Procedure of training?
  16. Details of training in NTPC? Procedure of training?
  17. Which companies provide vocational training and what is the duration of such training?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?