27th July 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take 1 month summer training in Power plant?

I hav done b.tech .i want to take 1 month summer training in power plant. Plz what to do procedure to take training

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  2. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  3. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  6. Training from L&T for a month?
  7. How to apply for training in BHEL, Indian Railway and Thermal Power Plant
  8. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
  9. How to do summer training from Bokaro Steel Plant?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  11. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  12. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  14. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  15. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  16. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  17. What's the procedure for doing summer training in BHEL, Bokaro for ECE students?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
3rd August 2014, 12:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take 1 month summer training in Power plant?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for one month summer training after your B.Tech course which will definitely enhance your knowledge and practical understanding. The general procedure to take 1 month summer training in Power plants is:

- Contact any power plant near your residence or where you have some contacts with the employees.
- Get the application form of training and then submit completely filled along with the training fees in the form of demand draft.
- After registration you need to report on the commencement date of the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?