13th March 2015, 10:52 AM
shubhangi shahi

How to do summer internship in civil company? I am a 3rd year civil student

i am 3rd year civil student.i want to do summer internship in L&T lucknow.please sir/maam tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  2. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  3. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  4. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  5. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  6. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  7. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  8. Best company for Civil engineering summer internship?
  9. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  10. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  11. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  14. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Summer Internship for B.E(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student of Anna University?
  17. How to do internship during summer? I am a student of RGUIIIT Basar
  18. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
29th April 2015, 10:38 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer internship in civil company? I am a 3rd year civil student

* First of all you simply have to apply in your college.

* College provide you a letter on college letter head.

* You simply have to submit this letter in to the HR department of the company in which you want to complete your traning.

* Once they approve their application then you are allowed to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?