11th June 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in DLF or L&T while doing Civil engineering 3rd year?

I am 3rd year civil engg. student nd i want to do summer training in DLF OR L&T OR any other companies so please give me full details or procedure for applying for training in the companies? Can you please provide me the information on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  3. How to apply for Summer training at DLF or Unitech? Chances of getting absorbed after training?
  4. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF?
  5. Procedure to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  6. What is the recruitment drive for summer training in DLF Ltd?
  7. What's the applying procedure for training in Companies like DLF and BPTP? I'm in B.Tech(Civil engineering) 3rd year at Manav rachna international university
  8. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  9. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  10. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Training procedure in DLF Gurgaon after completing Civil engineering diploma course?
  14. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year civil engineering student in NIT Agartala?
  15. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  16. In which companies should I do summer training while in 3rd year Civil?
  17. Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?
  18. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
7th July 2017, 12:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in DLF or L&T while doing Civil engineering 3rd year?

To apply for internship in DLF or L&T you have to send them your resume through the reference of the training and placement cell of your college. If you are selected then you will be called to appear a written examination followed by personal interview. After completing that you have o clear the documentation process in order to get the internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?