4th June 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to training at Goa’s top 5 star hotels

Sir, my name is Santosh & I am a student of diploma in food production & I want to do my 6 months training. I want to do my training in Goa's best 5 star hotel. Can you help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in top 5 star hotels in India being a candidate pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
  2. Best 5 star Hotels for training purpose in Goa?
  3. Procedure for Industrial training for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel management students in 5 star hotels?
  4. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  5. How to train in Goa 5 star Hotels for 2 months?
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in 5 Star Hotel of India for B.Sc(Hotel Management) 1st year student?
  7. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  8. How can I apply for Training in any 5 star Hotel in Bangalore if completed 3 months Training already?
  9. Opportunities for Hotel Management graduates in Indian Defence Services?
  10. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  11. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  12. Process of getting the hall ticket for the upsc? Can it be downloaded from the net from DNB Website? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Are there any training centres in Goa that provides training to EC student?
  14. Any 5 star hotel in Goa for industrial exposure?
  15. Information about Master degree course in Hotel Management?
  16. Mumbai University-BE in Mechanical Engineering-7th Sem CAD/CAM & Finite Elements Analysis Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Opportunities after completing Diploma in Hotel Management?
  18. Can i directly become a Chef after B.Com with Hotel Management?
17th June 2017, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to training at Goa’s top 5 star hotels

You can contact the HR manager of the concerned hotel for such training programmes. They will let you know, if there is any opening available in the hotel for industrial trainees.

Selection will be on the basis of your resume. If you are studying from a recognised college, then you will get opportunity surely at any top hotel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?