18th April 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Project in a company or under a professor related to C programming or Microprocessor (8086)?

I am studying in IIITD&M in chennai in computer engineering group.
Now i am in 4th semester and i wanted to do the project in the summer.
I will be free from may 5 to july 25.I can do the project that is related to
programming in c or a project on microprocessor(8086).
So, please help in getting a project in a company or under a professor.

Related Questions:
  1. Good books for 8086 Microprocessor?
  2. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  3. Syllabus of MSc computer science?
  4. How to prepare to get a software job?
  5. Previous 3 to 5 years IGNOU BCA Semester 1 exam papers?
  6. How should I my project from any company which is related to Electronics and Communications?
  7. Previous year papers on JENCO and TRANSCO exams? Which one is good for the better future?
  8. Kurukshetra University ECE 3rd Year-Microprocessor And Interfacing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Project in a company or one's own project is good for better future? More preference is given to person who did project?
  10. Mtech and MS ,which is better and what are the fields of specification?? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the courses for ECE students which are not related to any programming languages?
  12. Details of Pharmaceutical companies for doing project work? Information about project?
  13. Previous years question papers for Microprocessor, Object Oriented design and programming and operating system? I am doing B.Tech from Pondicherry University
  14. Guidance to choose finance related project being a candidate of final year BBM?
  15. How to get a project in IT company? What is the procedure to get one?
  16. Which career is best for me after completing MSc Computer Science?
  17. Benefits to pursue M.Tech Power System? What can I do after M.Tech?
  18. How should I decide the project topics? List of some medical related project topics?
18th April 2014, 12:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Project in a company or under a professor related to C programming or Microprocessor (8086)?

Since you are from fourth semester, so you have limited knowledge. Moreover you want to do project in C or Microprocessor which is 8086. Both are outdated in the industry standards and are used for fundamental study. Hence companies do not offer project in these fields.

You need to undertake project work in some academic institutions. Since your are from IIT so your institute is an excellent place and opportunity for you to undertake your project work. You must consult your professors and can do project under them. You can also join Robotics institutes to do the same.
18th April 2014, 12:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Project in a company or under a professor related to C programming or Microprocessor (8086)?

Since you are from fourth semester, so you have limited knowledge. Moreover you want to do project in C or Microprocessor which is 8086. Both are outdated in the industry standards and are used for fundamental study. Hence companies do not offer project in these fields.

You need to undertake project work in some academic institutions. Since your are from IIT so your institute is an excellent place and opportunity for you to undertake your project work. You must consult your professors and can do project under them. You can also join Robotics institutes to do the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?