10th September 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

PSU companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
I would like to know about the PSU companies where I can do Internship. I am currently pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in final semester and I want to apply for Internship now. Please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying and about the companies. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  2. PSU undertaking Electrical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  3. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  5. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  7. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  8. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. Companies offering Internship in Kolkata for MCA final semester student?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  12. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  15. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  16. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
  18. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
14th September 2015, 06:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PSU companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student? Eligibility to apply?

Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)

Eligibility criteria :

Minimum 60% marks in BE/ B.Tech for General/OBC Candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates

National Aluminium Company Ltd. (NALCO)

Eligibility criteria :

Minimum 65% marks in BE/ B.Tech for General/OBC Candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates

Gas Authority of India Ltd. (GAIL)

Eligibility criteria :

Minimum 65% marks in Bachelor degree of Engineering or Technology (BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engg.) for GN and 60% marks for SC/ST Candidates

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)

Eligibility criteria :

Minimum 60% marks in BE/ B.Tech for General/OBC Candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates

National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)

Eligibility criteria :

Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks.

SC, ST and PWD candidates with at least 55% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?