28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

PSU undertaking Electrical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student?

Hello,
I am a final year candidate of B.E.(Electrical Engineering)
I want to do my Internship in any PSU.
Can you please tell me about the companies in PSU
which provides Internship, preferably Electrical companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
  2. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  3. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  4. Which companies comes under PSU? Need guidance about jobs in these companies for final year Electrical Engineering student?
  5. Internship in a good company at Coimbatore for EE Engineering student?
  6. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  7. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bihar?
  9. MNC companies which offer 3 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  10. IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?
  11. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  12. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?
  13. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  15. Details of companies offer internship in Electrical to B.Tech III year students in Ahmadabad?
  16. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  17. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  18. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
1st July 2015, 12:20 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: PSU undertaking Electrical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a final year candidate of B.E.(Electrical Engineering)
I want to do my Internship in any PSU.
Can you please tell me about the companies in PSU
which provides Internship, preferably Electrical companies.

Yes there are many companies in the Electrical which you can get through PSU's and even you can get the core Electrical companies so that your Work profile and the domain must be the complimentary to each other. So, i am suggesting you the name of some core Electrical Companies:

1. BHEL.
2. CINIF.
3. Anchor

So. you can apply n the above company through PSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?