14th June 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me how can I apply for job in PSU
companies as a Mechanical Engineer?
I am studying in 4th semester of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering).
I have heard that many PSU companies are hiring through GATE.
Please tell me what are companies under PSU not hiring through GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies under PSU which offer recruitment through GATE?
  2. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  5. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training in PSU for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  8. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  10. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  11. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job?
  12. Companies offering recruitment for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  13. Can I appear for PSU exam if I was detailed for 1 subject in 4th semester of B.E?
  14. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  16. List of companies offering Short Term Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  18. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
19th June 2015, 03:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Most of the companies under PSU are hiring through GATE score card. However, some of the organizations that hire without GATE score are given below :

* DRDO.

* DRDL.

* BARC.

* NPCIL.

* NMDC.

As the policies are changing, most of the companies hire through GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?