15th April 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE.
I want apply for the Summer Internship in BSNL.
What are the Educational qualifications
that it required to apply .Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in BSNL after doing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE?
  2. Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  3. Can I do internship with BSNL? I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  5. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  6. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  11. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  15. Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  17. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure and qualification required to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
25th April 2015, 12:40 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?

BSNL is one of the best telecom companies in india and also the best place for doing the internship. There is no fixed eligibility criteria for applying the internship in BSNL. Internship applying process is very simple when compared to the other telecom companies. I am providing you the qualification required to apply for the internship in BSNL as below

Qualification required:

First You need to get the NOC letter from your college.
Then You need to submit application form in your selected branch.

Procedure to apply:-
1. Go to the official website of the BSNL and after logging on select your nearest training centre
2. Then Download the application form.
3. Fill it up completely and submit it with your good resume.
4. Produce all the documents asked for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?