30th April 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?

Hello friends, I am a second year BTech Mechanical Engineering student. I am interested to do an Internship in GAIL. But I don't know the procedure that how I can apply for an Internship there? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  3. How can I apply for Internship in ONGC, GAIL, HPCL, and BPCL being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Requirements to apply for an Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in GAIL for BTech Petroleum candidate?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student? How to apply?
  8. List of companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student in Jodhpur?
  9. What steps I need to follow to apply for training in GAIL?
  10. Summer Internship for 45 days in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Internship in GAIL, BHEL and ONGC for BBA 2nd year student?
  13. Does NEEPCO Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  14. BBA 2nd year student can apply for internship in GAIL, BHEL, SAIL and ONGC?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BCCL for ECE 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
6th June 2021, 09:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Internship in GAIL for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?

The procedure for applying an internship in GAIL, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Contact details of the company are given below.

Address:-

GAIL(INDIA) Limited
Jubilee Tower B-35 & 36, Sector – 1
Noida (U.P.) – 201301.

Contact Number:- 0120-2446400

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://gailonline.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?