7th August 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Photography Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Complay Digital Media Private Limited to do an internship related to Photography. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

12th August 2019, 12:56 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Photography Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Please find below the criteria to get selected as Photography Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited.

Skills :-
---------
1) You must have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.

2) You must have skill in Photography.

3) You should be capable of Managing company portfolios.

4) You should have hands-on experience on field photography.

Other criteria to get selected are as follow :-

5) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

6) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.
12th August 2019, 12:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Photography Internship in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Complay Digital Media Private Limited to do an internship related to Photography. I would like to know about the selection criteria in this company for this internship. Please help me to know about the selection criteria immediately.

Candidates are selected for the Photography internship in the Complay Digital Media Private Limited on the basis of their knowledge and skills in Photography and Adobe Photoshop. Candidates with skills in handling on field photography are selected for the Photography internship in the Complay Digital Media Private Limited. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are selected for the Photography internship in the Complay Digital Media Private Limited. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to work for the period of 3 months are selected for the Photography internship in the Complay Digital Media Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?