7th August 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Photography Intern in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an internship related to Photography in Complay Digital Media Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

12th August 2019, 12:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Photography Intern in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

The essential skills that are required to apply for Photography Intern in Complay Digital Media Private Limited are listed below.

1) You must have knowledge in Adobe Photoshop.

2) You must have skill in Photography.

3) You should be capable of Managing company portfolios.

4) You should have hands-on experience on field photography.
13th August 2019, 12:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Photography Intern in Complay Digital Media Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an internship related to Photography in Complay Digital Media Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

Candidates with skills in Photography and Adobe Photoshop are eligible to apply for the Photography internship in the Complay Digital Media Private Limited. Candidates who have skills in handling on field photography and managing company portfolios are preferred for the Photography internship in the Complay Digital Media Private Limited. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are preferred for the Photography internship in the Complay Digital Media Private Limited. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to do the internship work from home for the duration of 3 months can apply for the Photography internship in the Complay Digital Media Private Limited.
14th August 2019, 09:04 PM
Om saii

Skills required:--

Applicants must have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.

Applicants must have knowledge of Photography.

Applicants must have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?