25th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Should a 4th semester Instrumentation and Control Engineering student do industrial training? Does the training covers process control and Automation?

I am currently in 4th semester of B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering and I have been asked to do industrial training. Should I go for industrial training after 4th semester or wait to complete 6th semester? Does the training covers process control and Automation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  2. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  3. List of companies providing training and job in Gujarat after ME with Instrumentation and Control
  4. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for industrial training in TPC while doing 4th semester engineering?
  6. Favourable Inplant Training for Instrumentation Engineering 4th semester student?
  7. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  8. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  9. What is the scope of the branch Instrument and Technology?
  10. Best telecommunication sectors or automation and control system for 6 month industrial training being in ECE department
  11. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  13. Companies offering industrial training in Chennai? I am pursuing instrumentation and control engineering
  14. Possibility to do Industrial Training in Australia for BSc(Hotel Management) 4th semester student? -- [New]
  15. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
  16. Institutes or universities offering Ph.D distance in process control/plant automation/instrumentation?
  17. List of companies offering Industrial Training to EEE Diploma 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  18. Where can i get industrial training for four months during 8th semester?
31st October 2017, 04:00 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should a 4th semester Instrumentation and Control Engineering student do industrial training? Does the training covers process control and Automation?

Can I do the training after 4th semester?

Yes, you can do so if your university asks you for the same.

It all depends on the curriculum of the university you are studying in. If the university asks you to get it after 4th sem, you can do it very well after that.

Does the training covers process control and Automation?

It depends on the company you go for the training in. If you apply for Embedded System, you won't get Control system and vice versa. So, choose the subject well in advance and apply for such comanies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?