4th May 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for industrial training in TPC while doing 4th semester engineering?

Sir/Mam, I am a industrial production engineering student and I want to do industrial training at NTPC auraiya after 4th semester how can apply for the training? Can you please guide me with the information on the same soon? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?
  2. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  4. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  5. How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?
  6. List of companies offering Industrial Training to EEE Diploma 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  7. Procedure to get Industrial Training at NTPC, Farakka?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Bharti Airtel, Aircel or Idea Cellular for EEE 4th year student in NCR and Delhi?
  9. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. When I should apply for Vocational Training in L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in DMRC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Training in PSU for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Where can i get industrial training for four months during 8th semester?
  14. Procedure to do summer training in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
  15. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  16. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  17. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
1st February 2018, 10:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for industrial training in TPC while doing 4th semester engineering?

You have to visit their official website (http://www.ntpc.co.in/en/careers) and get the training application form. Now you have to submit the form with your resume to the HR department of the company. Knowing anyone in the company will help yo to get the permission for internship faster. Now if they find you eligible then they will call you for the selection process. You have to submit a reference letter prepared by your college and follow their further instructions.

Phone: 05683 282 615
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?