1st April 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I do SAP Training being a BCA final semester student?

Hi,
I am in final semester of BCA and
I want to do Training. So, should I do
SAP Training? Please advice me that
I should go for SAP Training or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer Skill Development Training in West Bengal for BCA student?
  2. Best company in Bangalore for 6 months training in programming languages?
  3. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  4. Pre-training and post training In-Hand Salary at TCS for B.Tech(IT) final semester student?
  5. What kind of SAP Training should I do if completed B.Com? Total expenses of SAP Training?
  6. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  8. Am I eligible to study Master in Financial Accounts being a BCA final semester student?
  9. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Bangalore being a B.E.(ECE) final semester student?
  10. How can I become a Software Developer in IBM being a BCA final semester student?
  11. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  12. How to apply for IAS or IPS exam? I am a final semester student of BCA
  13. Which are the best courses after MPM? How much salary package can one get after completing SAP training with MPM?
  14. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  15. Whether Wipro gives chance to a candidate who has arrears in BCA final semester?
  16. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  17. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for job in TCS and IBM for BCA final semester student?
11th April 2015, 12:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do SAP Training being a BCA final semester student?

Yes, you can do SAP training. SAP is one of the most demanded field in modern world and finds applications in almost every industry. You should SAP training because :-

- There is huge opportunity in this field since the number of professionals is quite less in this field as compared to the demand.
- One can get very good salary and work of less pressure if one gets job in this field especially in companies like SAP Labs.
- Almost all multinational IT companies have SAP division, so the scope is quite wide.
Note :- Make sure you are pursuing the training from a authenticate center who offers globally recognized certificate and is recognized by SAP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?