16th January 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Whether Wipro gives chance to a candidate who has arrears in BCA final semester?

Sir,
I have got placed in wipro....
I got my offer letter due to my illness i got arrears
in my final semester in BCA...
So my doubt is will wipro give me some
grace time to clear my arrears ????

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the WIPRO WASE Exam? Am I eligible for this Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of BCA?
  2. Do I have a chance to get an Education Loan having 4 arrears?
  3. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  4. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  5. Can I apply for WIPRO's WASE program during final year of BCA(distance learning)?
  6. Can I get job in MNC like TCS and Wipro if finished B.E. with 2 arrears?
  7. How to get selected in WIPRO Wase? How to prepare for it? I am a BCA final year student
  8. Whether a candidate is eligible to get job if selected in Wipro WASE but had a backlog in B.Tech?
  9. Can I appear for Wipro Wase interview if I haven't scored 60% in one semester?
  10. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  11. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  12. How to appear for WASE exam? I am a graduate from computer application
  13. Can I study in Germany after having 6 arrears in B.E final year?
  14. IGNOU BCA Semester III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Am I eligible to attend for Wipro WASE Program being a candidate having scored 63% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 65% in BCA course?
  16. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  17. Am I eligible to study Master in Financial Accounts being a BCA final semester student?
  18. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
17th January 2015, 12:06 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Wipro gives chance to a candidate who has arrears in BCA final semester?

No, You will be considered for a job in Wipro, if you have got backlogs in the final year of your BCA course. And they may cancel your offer letter, if you intimate them about your backlogs. You have only one choice, try to meet the HR from whom you got the offer letter and try to explain about your position and show your medical certificates and try to convince him. If he gets satisfied with your reason, he may offer some time to clear your backlogs and to join in their company.
17th January 2015, 08:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Wipro gives chance to a candidate who has arrears in BCA final semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have got placed in wipro....
I got my offer letter due to my illness i got arrears
in my final semester in BCA...
So my doubt is will wipro give me some
grace time to clear my arrears ????
If you have cleared your pending backlogs then you are eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Wipro is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro is,

Wipro=50%

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

careers.wipro.com/
17th January 2015, 03:45 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Wipro allows candidates who has a degree certificate at the time of joining. As, you have arrears, you will not be getting degree certificate and you could not join Wipro.

What you can do is, you can have a talk with HR to postpone your date of joining. If company agrees, then you can clear your arrears before the new date of joining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?