1st April 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Internship program in DRDO for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Sir,
At present I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
and I am interested to apply for Internship in DRDO.
So I probably request you to send me the
complete information about it.
Thanking you sir!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  5. What is the procedure to do internship in DRDO?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  8. Date of sale of for of DRDO summer internship forms? Last date to submit the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  14. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
  15. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  16. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  17. Detailed information and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? In which country I should study MS? Total expense of MS program?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
8th April 2015, 10:57 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about Internship program in DRDO for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Defense Research Development Organization(DRDO) works under the department of Research and Development of Ministry of Defense.

Procedure for Applying for internship in DRDO:

1. Write a good cover email or letter along with CV.

2. Update your Resume/CV with latest achievements.

3. Send the application letter along with resume/CV to the concerned officer of the HR department.

Eligibility:

1. The candidate must be citizen of India.
2. The candidate must be completed his 2nd Year and secured minimum 60% in his 2nd year.
3. Age should be between 19-27 years.

Duration:

The duration of the internship is 4-6 weeks based on companies requirement and students ability to grasp the concept.
11th April 2015, 12:47 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Detailed information about Internship program in DRDO for B.Tech 3rd year student?

For getting internship from DRDO you must have to go through a criteria. First of all you have to apply for a internship latter from your college. Once you got the application letter then you have to fill all the necessary field. After that you have to submit it in to the training and internship section of the DRDO. Once your application is approved by the DRDO, then you are allotted an identification card. After that you can start your internship from the specified date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?