5th February 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Skill Development Training in West Bengal for BCA student?

hello
i want to join skill development training
anywhere in west bengal...
i am in bca final semester and after my
bca i like to join this training
please name some reputed institutions

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  2. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal?
  5. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  6. Names of the good institutes in West Bengal providing training for BBA 2nd year students
  7. Can I apply for training as a Pilot or Sailor after BCA?
  8. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  9. How can I get admission in PGDCA? Course duration and list of the colleges in West Bengal with admission and placement criteria? Job options after completion of this course?
  10. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  11. List of colleges in India with course duration of PTTI course in West Bengal?
  12. Vocational training centre in West Bengal on Electronics?
  13. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  14. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  15. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  17. JECA MCA after PGDCA and Chemistry Honors?
  18. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
6th February 2015, 01:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Skill Development Training in West Bengal for BCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want to join skill development training
anywhere in west bengal...
i am in bca final semester and after my
bca i like to join this training
please name some reputed institutions
List of the companies for skill development in West Bengal:-

1. Standard Electric Company, 49, Ezra Street, Near Bagree Market, Ezra Street
Kolkata, West Bengal Phone: 033 2235 9021

2. Powercon Electric Company, Kasba, Haltu, Kasba, Kolakata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2442 3720

3. BELLS ELECTRICAL COMPANY, 55, Ezra Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 4070
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?