31st October 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

5th November 2018, 11:28 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

Candidates with skills in MS-Office, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint are preferred for the Project Management internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. Candidates should be from the city of Bangalore and neighboring cities are preferred for the Project Management internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited. Candidates should be willing to do the Project Management internship, full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for the Project Management internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited.
6th November 2018, 03:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Project Management Internship in Intelliswift Software India Private Limited?

Intelliswift Software India Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Project Management Interns. Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to apply for this internship. Candidate having skilled in MS-Office, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel are preferred for internship. Last date to apply for internship is 14 November 2018. There is only one position available for this internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?