17th April 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?

Hi,

I am Fahad Ahmad , 3rd year B.tech(chemical engineering), TMU Moradabad U.P. I want to pursue my summer internship in ONGC , IOCl either. Please mail me the details of the procedure to apply for the internship in these companies at? What should I do to ensure that I will get the internship? I really wanted to do it before completion of my course.

21st April 2015, 02:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for summer internship in companies like ONGC, IOCL, etc. which are excellent learning centers. Procedure to apply for summer internship in ONGC has been provided in the attachment below. Kindly refer to the attachment and get all the necessary details.

For IOCL, you need to apply online by filling their online application form which can be availed by clicking here. Then if you are shortlisted by IOCL, the authority will contact you via email and convey the further proceedings.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training and Internship.pdf(340.5 KB, 128 views)
13th February 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?

Hi, I am Roohi Singh , 2nd year B.tech(chemical engineering), banasthali vidhyapith,tonk rajasthan. I want to pursue my summer internship in ONGC , IOCl either. Please mail me the details of the procedure to apply for the internship in these companies at? What should I do to ensure that I will get the internship? I really wanted to do it .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?