23rd October 2012, 03:56 PM
ilkha

How to give CA exam next year while studying in 11th

I am studying in 11th and wants to give C.A exam next year but i don't know which book to study ,so please suggest me some books.

30th April 2013, 09:25 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to give CA exam next year while studying in 11th

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that in order to become a CA you have to go step wise to the procedure.Since,As there is no any direct mode of Admission to CA Course you must have to go step wise by the rules of ICAI.

Step-1:
You must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the Recognised Board.
Step-2:
You have to apply for CPT(Common Proficiency Test) Examinations which is held twice in a year first in June and second in December,You can apply for any one there is no restrictions to apply the particular.
Step-3:
Next step is a foundations Course,After qualifying the CPT Examinations you will become eligible for Foundation Course.
Step-4
The second last step just to apply for CA Course,The Intermediate Course.
And after the completions of your Intermediate Course you will become eligible for CA Course.
Step-5
CA Final.

Beside this there is also another way in which you should have completed your Graduations and can apply directly to the Intermediate Course and go on to the rest all steps.

You may also visit to the ICAI site below in order to get more informations and to clear your rest all queries regarding the procedure:-
http://www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?