11th December 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship for 45 days in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

hi
This is Ujjval Shrimali. I am doing B.tech CS 3rd year.
I want to apply for 45 days summer training in infosys.
I may have some references, but I don't know how to apply....
please help me...
please help me to know!

Related Questions:
  1. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  2. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  4. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  5. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  6. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  9. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  10. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  11. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  13. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  14. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  16. From where can I get the internship from best company of India?
  17. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  18. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
12th December 2014, 07:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Summer Internship for 45 days in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

To apply for an internship in Infosys, you have to contact HR of the company by sending an email along with your resume informing that you are willing to do intern in that particular concern. After that company will send you a acknowledgement regarding the internship. After that you have to submit a No objection certificate from your college administration. Then you can apply for internship with two things, 1) Resume or Curriculum Vitae stating your qualification and merits. 2) Cover letter stating your interest in the summer training and about your previous project works (if any)

And you have to provide proof of fluency in English and two letter of recommendation. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by email to the industrial training Co-ordinator.

Official website - www.infosys.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?