21st May 2011, 12:50 PM
Madhuri92

Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?

I am a second year engineering of Computer Science with first class aggregate.

I would wish to undergo an internship during my summer leave or on project.

Will you please suggest me some firms where I can do my internship from??

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  2. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering
  3. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  4. Process to apply for summer Internship at Hyderabad being a 2nd year B.Tech student?
  5. Companies offering internship during summer leave for third year engineering students on projects where the requiremrnt is to work on weekdays? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I do internship in some reputed company while doing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for Summer Internship program in HCL Noida during Summer vacation of 2nd year B.Sc honors Computer Science?
  8. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  9. Internship for 1 month in Delhi
  10. Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  12. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Summer internship at a renowned organization for 2nd year Aerospace engineering student?
  16. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Summer Internship at Hyderabad for 2nd year B.Tech students?
  18. In which field I can do Internship if studying M.E.(Computer & Communication Engineering) 2nd year? Companies offering job after completing Internship there?
8th July 2011, 04:20 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?

it's best idea to do internship from the end of second year. if you do two internship one is after second year and another is after third year then you will face more advantage at the time of recruitment process in a software company. also you should do your internship from a leading software firm.

first you may try for internship from some leading firm like TCS, WIPRO, CTS etc. but to get chance internship in this leading firm is difficult if you don't have nay reference. if you have any relative working in any good software industry then try to get reference from him/her then easily you will get internship in a company.

if you don't get chance to do your internship from a leading company then try to do internship from medium size firm like Accenture and other. in your nearest large city there will be some software company try for internship from there.

at last unfortunately if you don't get any internship opportunity from any software firm then do course on software from any private institution. there are so many private institution offer various courses on related to software industry so you may do any course from there.

best of luck.
8th July 2011, 04:40 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?

HI DEAR
you are computer science engg.

you want to take internship program in summer like

TCS
WIPRO
INFOSYS
MICROSOFT
8th July 2011, 04:43 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI DEAR
you are computer science engg.

you want to take internship program in summer like

TCS
WIPRO
INFOSYS
MICROSOFT
24th April 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
am doing b.tech within cs(computer science) stream, i wann ask about 6 weeks industrial training in summer vacation after 2yr.
12th February 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?

Hey, you can join some Work Experience Courses, in which you can learn about more than 12 departments of an industry. This will surely increases your Job options and you will gain knowledge in your free time.
For work experience course you can enroll here... http://www.feacher.in/Products.html
13th February 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?

The Industrial training along with Mock interviews and Placement, this whole package is offered by "Feacher" an Industrial Training Center.It exposes the students to the real career world and accustoms them to an organizational structure, business operation and administrative functions. If you are interested, visit www.feacher.in.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?