22nd November 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship in Biotechnology?

My son wants to do the summer vacation internship in biotechnology. What should he do to get internship in summer vacations? Please advise me for his future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  2. List of good hospitals to do biotechnology summer internship in kolkata?
  3. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate in West Bengal?
  5. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  6. How to do internship in summer vacation after doing 3rd year Plant Biotechnology
  7. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of national institutes which provides summer internship for biotechnology students?
  10. List of Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed 4th semester of BE in Biotechnology?
  11. Summer internship for Chemical Engineering student?
  12. Can I get Summer Internship in any Institute being a candidate from 2nd year of Biotechnology course?
  13. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  14. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to do summer internship in writing?
  16. How to do internship program in summer vacation for 3 months?
  17. How can I do summer internship in the field of Biotechnology while pursuing BSc Life Science 2nd year?
  18. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
22nd November 2015, 07:09 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship in Biotechnology?

Procedure for internship =>

You simply have to prepare a resume of your academics records.

You also have to mention the purpose of internship in in the resume.

Submit the resume along with the application to the your aspirant company

If you will get any approval from them then you can start your internship.

Here is some best options for him =>

-- Panacea Bitoech
-- Mascon Life Science
-- Eli Lilly
-- Ranbaxy Laboratories
-- J Mitra and Company
-- Biotech International
-- Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL)
22nd November 2015, 07:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son wants to do the summer vacation internship in biotechnology. What should he do to get internship in summer vacations? Please advise me for his future. Thanking you.
You can apply for summer internship in Biotechnology in below given companies.

1. Polyclone Bioservices, 437, 40th Cross Road, 5th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2663 8766

2. Biozeen, # 49/2, Gubbi Cross, Kothanur Post, Hennur - Bagalur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, Phone: 080 6530 9009

3. Biotecnika Info Labs Pvt Ltd, #427, 1st Floor, 27th Main Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 3249 4384

4. Genotypic Technology Pvt. Ltd., 2/13 Balaji Complex 80 Feet Road, RMV 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098454 03332

5. Biocon Ltd., Biocon House, Semicon Park, Electronic City, Phase 2, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080677 56775
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?