23rd March 2011, 02:06 AM
jaishankar jha

How can I do summer internship in the field of Biotechnology while pursuing BSc Life Science 2nd year?

dear sir,i am jaishankar and i am pursuing my graduation from delhi university. i am in B. sc. life science 2nd year.sir i want to do summer training internship in the field of biotechnology.can you help me for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  2. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  3. Summer Internship and Seminar for B.Sc Biotechnology student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  5. How to do summer internship after 2nd year of ECE? Any companies offering internship? Is there any entrance test?
  6. What are the various summer internships available to do while pursuing BBA course?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Automobiles for B.Tech 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  8. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  9. Summer Internship for B.Sc(Microbiology) 2nd year student in Rajasthan?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  11. Eligibility to do Summer Internship for 2nd year B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  12. How can I apply for Winter Internship being a B.Sc(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  13. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  14. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical 2nd year student?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student? -- [New]
  17. How to do an Internship during summer vacation for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2011, 09:48 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do summer internship in the field of Biotechnology while pursuing BSc Life Science 2nd year?

Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which company you want to do summer training ...........

First you will make a letter from your college to training and placement department and send that letter to that in which you want to do training.........

you can do summer training in any company but you should send letter before 2-3 month ............

the letter format should be this type........

TO
THE SR. MANAGER
COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS..........

And send in that company in which you want to do summer training.........
23rd November 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do summer internship in the field of Biotechnology while pursuing BSc Life Science 2nd year?

I am Bsc 1 yr Biotechnology student. have any summer training program for 1st yr student?
15th September 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,i am the student of m.sc(applied micro-bio and bio-tech) 1st year.... i want to do summer training in microbiology field......so plz suggest me which one institutes...are best for me........................................kindly resqusting uuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
18th April 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of 3rd year persuing btech biotech....
can u suggest some companies/industries where I can do training for 30-45 days near Allahabad or Banaras....
13th March 2020, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc. biotech 2nd year suggest me some r&d companies which take people for paid internship around Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?