10th January 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year civil engineering student in NIT Agartala?

I am 3rd year Civil Eng. student in NIT agartala. I would like to do summer training during April-May 2011 in L&T (in or nearby) MUmbai. Kindly advice

r yadav

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  2. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  3. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  4. How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  6. Summer training with 3 backlogs?
  7. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  8. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. Best Civil Engineering training company in India? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  13. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  14. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  15. In which companies should I do summer training while in 3rd year Civil?
  16. Summer training in NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Civil)? other institutes in Delhi?
  17. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  18. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
14th September 2015, 11:06 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year civil engineering student in NIT Agartala?

To get the summer training for a civil engineering candidate the candidate have to get the permission letter from its collage for the summer training and have to submit it to the company representative or company HR officer if there will be any seat for the trainee they will must allow you for the training and during training you have to learn everything clearly about the study of columns and Beams and foundation structure because this practical work will very helpful for you in future.

And after it you have to make a hard copy of it and also an soft copy to which you have to give the presentation in your collage that you have got it form the training as it will be counted in the final mark sheet of the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?