9th June 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any summer training programme in BHEL for B.Tech (E&E) students?

Respected sir,

I am a student of electrical and electronics engg pursuing my b.tech from UPTU. I am in 2nd yr, is there any training programme/internship in bhel for me? I request you to tell me about the training procedure and how can I apply for this? How to contact HR department of bhel for this programme? I am very new to this, so guide me in best possible way. I ll remain grateful to you.

15th August 2015, 11:33 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Is there any summer training programme in BHEL for B.Tech (E&E) students?

The companies do not provide industrial training to second year students.Till you can do the extra courses which will help you in interview such as-

1-C language.
2-Embedded.
3-MATLAB.

At the End of 3rd year you can appear of the industrial training in BHEL.For this you need the reference person which will help you in getting training in BHEL.
16th August 2015, 06:21 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Is there any summer training programme in BHEL for B.Tech (E&E) students?

BHEL provide industrial training to 3rd year students.So you can apply after 2nd year.For getting training in BHEL you need the reference person who is currently working in BHEL.As without a reference person it is very difficult to get training in BHEL.So you can register your name for industrial training through that reference person.At the time of registration you have to submit all your document along with the training letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?