24th March 2012, 10:56 AM
shubhi0609

How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?

18 days major training for electronics and communication engineering after 6th semester
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication?
  2. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  3. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  4. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student? -- [New]
  7. Calicut University- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 6th Sem Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What are the opportunities for industrial training?
  9. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  10. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  11. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Procedure of 21 days training in DLF or Supertech after 6th semester?
  13. Details of training for Electronics and Communication branch in Ahmadabad for 30-40 days?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 6th sem electronics and communication branch from ECB college Bikaner
  16. Details of doing major or summer training from DMRC?
  17. Importance of Training for Engineering students? Companies offering Internship?
  18. From where I can do my training in B.Tech final year? List of institutes I can apply for? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 6th sem
27th March 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?

18 days major training for electronics and communication engineering after 6th semester
send details on my email id.. [email protected]
30th May 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?

Looking for a final year Training in electronics & communication(B.E/E.C/GTU) which demands the best of my professional ability in terms of, technical and analytical skills, and helps me in broadening and enhancing my current skill and knowledge.
Awaiting for your positive feedback.
30th June 2012, 07:02 PM
de116

How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
1st February 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

iam a electronics and communication engineering student. I want to do hardware related summer training after 6th sem having a time span of 40 to 45 days .
14th June 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz send me informations for b.e. e.c. engg. 7 th and 8 th sem. 's projects and companies in gujarat . how to preare for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?