12th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Vedas Technocrats offer Internship to B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) student? Procedure to apply?

Hello friends, I am studying B.Sc Mass Communication and Journalism. I am going to complete my B.Sc this year in summer. So, after my B.Sc I want to do Internship in Vedas Technocrats. Can you tell me that Vedas Technocrats provide internship or not? How can I apply there?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Doordarshan offers Internship to B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) student in Bangalore?
  3. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  4. Media Companies which offer Internship for B.A.(Mass Communications & Journalism) in Kolkata?
  5. Does HAL offer Internship to Electronics students? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  10. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  11. Amdocs offer Internship to B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  12. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  13. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  14. Communication companies offering Internship with stipend to MTech Digital Electronics & Communication final year student in Bangalore?
  15. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  16. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?