2nd March 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether Doordarshan offers Internship to B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) student? Procedure to apply?

Hello friends, I am studying B.Sc Mass Communication and Journalism from Delhi University. I am going to complete my B.Sc this year in summer. So, after my B.Sc I want to do Internship in Doordarshan. Can you tell me that Doordarshan provide internship or not? How can I apply there?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting 2-3 months Internship programme at Doordarshan for diploma in Master Programme in TV Production, Direction and Broadcasting Journalism student?
  2. Vedas Technocrats offer Internship to B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) student? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) student in Bangalore?
  4. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  5. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  6. What is the time period of internship at doordarshan, Bhubaneswar in during summer?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  8. Google offers Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  9. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. MPhasis offers Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  11. Companies offering 10 months Internship to M.Tech(Communication Systems) 2nd year student in India? Procedure to apply?
  12. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  16. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?
  18. How to apply for Internship in ISRO, Bangalore? Do they even offer Internship or not? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?