2nd October 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Way to go Abroad for 6 months internship?

Respected sir,
I have just completed me industial traning in india for 6 month and now i want to do it for more 6 months in abroad and i am in the second year of my course from iimt,gurgaon so if you could help me finding way to abroad internship that will really be nice.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  2. Where can I get internship in abroad during B.Tech 3rd year Mining Engineering Vacations? List of topics and syllabus of the exam?
  3. How to apply for Internship in Abroad?
  4. How and where to do Hotel Management internship in Abroad?
  5. Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?
  6. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
  7. All India PGMEE vs. DNB? For DNB, 9 months internship is required or 1 year internship?
  8. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  9. Guidance for summer internship Abroad?
  10. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  11. Selection procedure of ISRO for 6 months internship?
  12. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  14. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  15. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  16. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  17. Procedure to get 10 months internship in MNC?
  18. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
8th January 2018, 11:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to go Abroad for 6 months internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I have just completed me industial traning in india for 6 month and now i want to do it for more 6 months in abroad and i am in the second year of my course from iimt,gurgaon so if you could help me finding way to abroad internship that will really be nice.
thanking you

Candidates can apply for internships in abroad countries online or through consultancy companies available for the purpose of internships. Candidates can get help from their seniors or college training cell or professors for doing an internship in abroad countries. Candidates can also apply for abroad internship through the web portal like Internasia. They have to apply for a Visa after getting internship in an organization. Candidates can find the abroad internships details in the following websites:

Internasia - Official Website

IO USA - Official Website

World Endeavors - Official Website

Go Overseas - Official Website

World Internships - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?