23rd October 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of doing SAP Training for Commerce graduate?

Sir,
I am Ankon Roy finished Graduation and now I like to do Sap Training. I am a B.Com graduate so please tell me what benefits I get after SAP Training?

19th August 2017, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing SAP Training for Commerce graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Ankon Roy finished Graduation and now I like to do Sap Training. I am a B.Com graduate so please tell me what benefits I get after SAP Training?

Commerce graduates can study SAP FICO certification to pursue their career. SAP certification adds value to the candidates’ resume. SAP is one of the leading and well known software solution providers. SAP offers jobs for millions of people directly or indirectly. SAP is one of the globally recognized certification. There are many job opportunities available for the SAP certified candidates. Salary for the SAP is higher and demand is also higher. Therefore, it is beneficial to do SAP Training after completion of commerce graduation.
8th August 2019, 07:00 PM
diya123divya

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing SAP Training for Commerce graduate?

There are many SAP certification course available and you can complete with Placement in various domain like:
SAP HANA
SAP FICO
SAP HI
SAP ABAP
SAP BASIS
SAP MM
SAP PP
SAP SD, etc.
For commerce students SAP FICO is the best.

Last edited by diya123divya; 21st September 2019 at 04:59 PM. Reason: to normalized
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?