17th April 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the important of internship? Why we need to do when we are in college?

I am a student from ECE department studying 3rd year.i am very much interested in core side. i want to know what is called an internship? Why we need to do? What is the importance of it? Will it be ok if I don't do the internship during my college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  4. How to do training or project work while studying 3rd year B.Tech in Odisha?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tilak Ayurved College, Pune for B.A.M.S doctor?
  6. How to get seat or admission in private or government college for internship?
  7. What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch
  8. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  9. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  10. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  11. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  12. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  13. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  14. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  15. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  16. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  17. Colleges which could allow me to do internship after doing 4 years BPT degree in IVTG college of Physiotherapy?
  18. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
18th April 2015, 12:16 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the important of internship? Why we need to do when we are in college?

* An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees called inters to work at the firm for a fixed limited period of time.

* Most of the companies will select the candidate on the basis of technical knowledge. So by do internship during the college time candidate can gain more technical knowledge.

* It will also give the work experience in the company fr the student. So internship is more useful for the graduate students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?