27th December 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the internship procedure in TCS for MCA students?

Hi, i am Anjali jain pursuing MCA. And i want to do internship in TCS but i doesn't have any knowledge regarding the internship procedure provided by it. So please kindly inform me.

31st December 2015, 05:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the internship procedure in TCS for MCA students?

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services. It is a great IT company. You will learn lots of practical knowledge by pursing internship in TCS. TCS offers onine application to their interns. So you can apply online for getting internship from TCS. First of all you have to open the official website of TCS. Then just follow as below :

Click on : TCS Global Internship Program => Apply online => Here you have to fill all required details properly. At last you have to tap on submit.

If they reply you for the interview then you only have to present yourself in the interview. If your presentation impress the interviewer then you can start your internship with TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?