30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date followed to apply for summer internship in companies?

What is the last date followed to apply for summer internship in companies? Can you please provide me the details on this? What should be the procedure followed to apply for the internship? Awaiting to get the positive response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  2. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  3. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  5. Companies which give summer internship of 45 years in HR? How to apply in them?
  6. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  8. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  9. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  10. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  11. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  13. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
  14. Which Companies in Ahmedabad offer Summer Internship for Biotechnology students? -- [New]
  15. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  16. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  17. What are the companies which provides Summer training and internship for civil engineering students?
  18. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
31st August 2016, 02:29 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date followed to apply for summer internship in companies?

It is a bit tough for me to tell you the exact dates regarding the deadline of submitting the applications for internship in different companies.

Usually companies announce few dates regarding submitting the application for internship in the month of April, different companies have different deadline of submitting the applications. But still if you are not aware and informed about the dates don't loose heart, you can visit the HR department personally and submit your application there.

To apply for the internship program you have to send an application at the company's address in which you are interested to carry on your internship.

You have to send a no objection certificate which you get from your college with necessary documents.

The company will send you an acknowledgement if you are selected for the internship program.

I have attached a file in which you can find the total procedure and details regarding summer internship.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf internship process.pdf(940.0 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?