22nd November 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?

Hello Everyone,
What can I learn during Internship related to Electrical and Electronics? I am in my 4th semester of B.E. of EEE branch and I came to know about Internship. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) student in Bhubaneswar?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  3. Companies in Delhi and NCT for Summer Internship in Electrical and Electronics field?
  4. Is it possible for me to do internship in ISRO and also get the job here while doing 3rd semester Electrical and Electronics?
  5. How to apply for Internship in NTPC during winter vacations for Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student?
  6. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) student in NCR and Delhi?
  7. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  9. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  10. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  11. What are the benefits of internship while doing EEE?
  12. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  16. Where in Jharkhand can I do internship while doing B.E Electrical and Electronics in Karnataka?
  17. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  18. How to join internship after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
24th November 2015, 11:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What outcomes I will get during Internship being an Electrical and Electronics student?

There are many outcomes from internship :-

- First of all, your knowledge will get enhanced.
- You will be more practically strong.
- It will add value to your resume.
- Recruiters will give you more preference.
- You might also get a Pre- Placement offer from the internship company.
- You will learn many new concepts and practical implementation of various concepts in the domain in which you will pursue internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?