2nd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do internship in ISRO and also get the job here while doing 3rd semester Electrical and Electronics?

Sir/Mam,
I am a btech student ,electrical & electronics 3 rd sem.sir i would like to do internship & further job in isro .plz help me. Can you please give me the information which I have to follow now? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  4. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  5. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bangalore for M.Tech(Power Electronics) 3rd semester student?
  7. How can I apply for Internship in IOCL, Barauni being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship in ISRO while doing 3rd year B.Tech?
  9. 3rd semester diploma electrical and electronics engineering question papers?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  11. How to get the internship for a month while doing 3r year B.E Electronics? -- [New]
  12. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  14. How should I apply for internship in core companies while in B.E 3rd year Electrical and Electronics?
  15. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  16. Where can I do internship after 6 semester? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student of Bengal Engineering and Science University
  17. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?