7th March 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am studying in 2nd year mechanical in MIT college, Pune. Can you please tell me how to do internship in Tata motors? Just let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow in order to apply and get it. Hope that I will get the answer soon. Thanks!

8th March 2015, 08:22 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?

Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors:

* First you need to get an internship letter from your college and get it signed by your placement cell head.

* Then you need to send the copy to HR manager through mail or post. Then you need to contact with the HR department of the Tata motors.

* Take No Objection Certificate(NOC) from your college which is signed by HOD of your department.

* Submit the application form along with NOC to the concerned officer of HR.

* If you approach in right way then surely you will get information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?