29th April 2011, 12:35 AM
babli pal

Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?

sir/madam,
i am in 3rd year pursuing mechanical engg and want to do internship in bhel. kindly let me know the procedure for this.

23rd July 2011, 08:58 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?

Dear friend,

Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL is:

*Make a proper CV of your.

*Take a recommendation letter from your training and placement department and send it to to company address attached you cv also with it.

*According you you CV they select candidate and send you the result to you home or e-mail you.
9th October 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in BHEL while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?

dear sir/madam,
what are all the scope of doing engg. with mechanical branch?
16th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

when is internship program starting for 3rd year mechanical engineering students for 2011-2012?
15th March 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of iitroorkee studying presently iii/iv btech production & industrial engineering, shall i get internship in bhel, hyd or any location in india when i send them my cv requesting to do so
17th November 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

at what time companies provide intership for 3rd year mechanical students
17th December 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I m doing B.tech IT and what are the jobs available for IT in bhel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?