22nd February 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship?

Give a detailed procedure for applying for an internship and also how to keep updated with the available internships.what forms will be needed for applying.explain it with clarity.? I am not quite aware of the procedure so kindly help me with it. Thanks in advance.

14th March 2015, 12:35 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship?

Procedure to applying for internship:

There is no special procedure to apply for an internship. The application will be based on the companies, some of the companies have online procedure and some have offline. Offline is nothing but you need contact HR department directly to the manager. You have to submit the NOC, Resume and application form to the officer of in charge for the HR Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?