11th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DRDO while doing 7th semester?

how to apply drdo for internship? i am 7th sem... student i want to 6months internship in drdo how to apply Can you please help me with the complete steps which we need to follow for this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in MNC companies for Telecommunication 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  6. Can I get internship in DRDO while in 4th semester? Procedure and examination pattern? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  9. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  10. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 7th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in IBM Services for B.E.(CSE) 7th semester candidate?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply in DSP Internship during summer vacations for ECE 7th student in ECIL?
11th October 2016, 02:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DRDO while doing 7th semester?

As you are in 7th semester, so you can apply for internship in DRDO. First of all you have to look for an employee working there who can refer your name for internship o the concerned authority. If you get a reference then you will selected for internship very easily.

You can also try from your college. You have to submit a resume online with a recommendation letter and a NOC prepared by the training and placement cell of your college.

You have to email the documents directly to the respective DRDO director. You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected, Now you will be called for interview to complete the selection process. After successfully clearing the interview you are eligible to start your training.
11th October 2016, 04:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DRDO while doing 7th semester?

DRDO for DEFENSE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION, is a very big defense organisation. There are so many different research laboratories associated to DRDO. So, first of all you have to decide in which laboratory you want to pursue your internship. After that you have to submit your application form through any reference in that particular laboratory. If the director of that laboratory approved your application for internship, then you have to produce a No Objection Certificate from your institute. After that you can start your internship in that particular laboratory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?